This is a great healthy treat that is sugar free, gluten free and dairy free for when you just need a treat. It is very rich so a small taste goes a long way.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup of goji berries
- Combine almond butter, coconut oil. May have to slightly heat to combine.
- Add 1/2 Cacoa nibs and Goji berries.
- Top with remaining Cacao nibs and freeze for 1-2 hours,
- Remove from freezer, cut into squares and store in freezer.
Must be kept in freezer or it will melt.
Please note: This is not my original recipe, but one I adapted for my own use.